To schedule appointments at our Montclair NJ office, please contact us at
(973) 744-9330 during office hours or email us.
Sat 8:30-1:00 (alternate)
Cancellation of Appointments:
If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify our office 48 hours ahead of time, so that someone else may be accommodated during that time.
These tips will help you obtain the maximum benefit from your visit with us:
* You will be asked to fill out a new patient registration form. To save time you can print one here and bring it with you already completed.
* X-rays from your previous dentist can be helpful.
* Bring your insurance card. We will need to make a copy for your dental records.
* If you have a history of a heart murmur, rheumatic fever, heart valve replacement or prosthetic joint replacement, you may need antibiotics for your dental appointments. Check with your primary care physician or call our office beforehand.
Outside normal business hours, please call our office for contact instructions.
While 75% of our patients have dental insurance, we are not participant in any particular plan. We electronically process your forms and follow through to ensure you receive your maximum benefit. Many carriers do not recognize procedures that have become the standard of care in dentistry such as bonding, porcelain veneers, bone grafts and implants. They prefer “alternative procedures” that reflect the way dentistry was performed 20 years ago. Dr. Deenihan offers the best treatment options utilizing the latest materials, techniques and equipment. Our patients are seen promptly.
Download and print our new patient registration form, fill it out and fax it in or bring it with you for your first appointment.
New Patient Registration Form (pdf) — download here.